Shoplifting Attorneys in Houston
Aggressive & Competent Representation
Whether it was a mistake or a misunderstanding, a shoplifting conviction could have a severe impact on the rest of your life. If you are convicted of a shoplifting crime, you could be facing thousands of dollars worth of fines and jail time. If you are facing shoplifting charges, you need an experienced shoplifting attorney in Houston to help avoid harsh sentences.
Doran & Cawthorne has skilled shoplifting attorneys in Houston that will evaluate your case and provide you with the assistance you need. Don’t let a shoplifting charge ruin your life. Contact the experienced shoplifting attorneys in Houston today for attorneys that will fight for the best possible outcome for you.
Contact Shoplifting Attorneys in Houston if You Are Facing Shoplifting Charges
Houston law enforcement takes shoplifting very seriously. Even if you have a clean record or acted on impulse and regret your decision, you can face hefty fines, community service hours, and criminal conviction. Depending on the value of the item, fines and jail time can vary. The potential penalties for shoplifting in Houston include:
- Class C misdemeanor: Item worth less than $50 — $500 fine
- Class B misdemeanor: Item worth $50 to $499 — $2,000 in fines and 180 days in jail
- Class A misdemeanor: Item worth $500 to $1,499 — $4,000 in fines and one year in jail
- State Jail Felony: Item worth $1,500 to $19,999 — $10,000 in fines and two years in jail
- Third Degree Felony: Item worth $20,000 to $99,999 — $10,000 in fines and two to 10 years in jail
- Second Degree Felony: Item worth $100,000 to $200,000 — $10,000 in fines and two to 20 years in jail
- First Degree Felony: Item worth more than $200,000 — $10,000 in fines and life in prison
If you face shoplifting charges, contact the shoplifting attorneys in Houston today, and we will work tirelessly to reduce your charges or have them dropped altogether.
Experienced Shoplifting Attorneys in Houston Who Fight for You
Our shoplifting attorneys in Houston understand that mistakes happen. When you contact us regarding your charges, our compassionate shoplifting attorneys in Houston will be dedicated to fighting for you with top-notch legal advice and aggressive representation.
Facing shoplifting charges that could affect the rest of your life is stressful. But, when you choose Doran & Cawthorne’s expert shoplifting attorneys in Houston, they give you the best chance for a positive outcome in your case.
Don’t Fight Alone – Call Our Shoplifting Attorneys in Houston Now
At Doran & Cawthorne, we listen to your side of the story. Our priority will be to build the strongest possible defense for you as we work toward a favorable outcome. Contact our shoplifting attorneys in Houston at 713-731-5799 today for aggressive, competent representation from attorneys who will fight for you.